"Someone once asked me, “Why do you insist on taking the hard road?” I replied, “Why do you assume I see two roads?"
- Unknown (via ruedamour)
(Quelle: thedapperproject, via at-exactly-257am-i)
Wenn dich Leute fragen, wie es dir geht, wollen sie nichts anderes hören als “gut”.
(Quelle: one-day-happiness-will-find-you, via urlaub-aufm-campingplatz)
"I’m not sure which is worse: intense feeling, or the absence of it."
- Margaret Atwood (via veg-pits)
(Quelle: articulateimagination, via psych-quotes)
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow she’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me
(Quelle: smelly-kat, via loveb-ites)
Du lachst, du weinst, du strahlst, du scheinst.
(Quelle: letsfindthecure, via mademoiselleleni)
"We are very good at preparing to live, but not very good at living. We know how to sacrifice ten years for a diploma, and we are willing to work very hard to get a job, a car, a house, and so on. But we have difficulty remembering that we are alive in the present moment, the only moment there is for us to be alive."
- Thich Nhat Hanh (via -fuckthepeople)
(Quelle: theselittlewondersstillremain, via psych-quotes)
I don’t want someone who fixes me, I want someone who supports me while I fix myself.